How to Ask a Question ?
- Click on ask a question
- Right your question's first sentence in the title field.
- Now check if same question is not allready asked. (there will be a list of similar questions while asking)
- Now write the complete question in the text editor (Provide all details if it includes images upload or link )
- Enter the tag accordingly (write first 2-3 letters the autocomplete will show you available tags )
- Tags are very important here they help us to navigate
- You should use 2 tags for better response
- first tag for subject
- second for chapter or topic or module
- Now click on Ask question button and thats it you asked your first question.
Done you asked your first question !
How to Answer a Question ?
- First select a unanswered question to give the answer.
- Click on the Answer button below the Question
- Now write your answer in text editor
- First write the correct answer then write the solution below. Eg.
Ans. (A) 5kg
Sol. Because the right answer is 5 kg according to the NTA so I will to anything but I will find out the way that the answer is 5 kg.
- Now click on Add Answer button thats it you finally added first answer.
How to Use Quesnit for preparing for exams ?
Open Quesnit Go trough tags , click on desired tag and Read